Complementary & Sports Therapies
Choose from a range of therapies
for you or as a gift for your friends & family.
Reflexology is a holistic therapy that works to relieve stress in the whole body through the feet, face or hands. It is based on the theory that the reflexes in the feet, hands or face correspond to glands and organs in the body. Foot reflexology is a deeply relaxing treatment that can help with reliving both physical and mental stress. Reflexology can be useful for helping
- Recover from injury or illness
- Removal of toxins
- Increasing energy
- Hormonal balance
- Stress & anxiety
- Digestive problems
Sports & injury therapy £35
This treatment can include muscle testing, deep tissue massage, stretching, trigger point therapy, cross fibre massage, dry needling and many more techniques. I have learned from my previous experience that the soft tissues heal best with manual therapy and rehabilitation exercises. I aim to spend 75% of the treament working directly on the client The other 25% will be spent either going through remedial exercises that will help you with your issue or injury, or answering any questions you may have on how to best facilitate healing.
Sports injury therapy can be useful for helping
- Recover from recent injury
- Recovery from chronic injury
- Pre & post event
- Pitch or track side help
- Prevention of injury
- Improved performance
Ear Candling £25
Ear candling is a traditional treatment that uses Flax or cotton hollow tubes or candles that are impregnated with essential oils, The candles work to help draw impurities out of the ears and can help to:
- Clear Sinuses
- Prevent Migraines
- Improve Sinusitis
- Improve Tinnitus
- Reduce Snoring
This is followed by a relaxing facial massage to help to drain the sinuses
Fertility Reflexology £35
Fertility reflexology aims to help you create a healthier body that is able to conceive, to relax and restore balance within the body & to give you a sense of autonomy and control. Fertility reflexology will work on all the reflex points within the body to help improve and balance the body to bring it to a healthier state and a state of relaxation. It can be used for both men and women to promote fertility. It is recommended that you have fertility reflexology on a regular fortnightly or monthly basis according to your needs.
Hormonal Balance reflexology £40
Reflexology can be very useful for all the changing times in a females life from menarche to menopause and beyond. My extensice exoerience working with woman of all ages has helped me to create a unique package. Along with a reflexology treatment you will recieve nutritional, exercise and relaxation advice to help to balance hormones and give you back your zest for life.
Maternity Reflexology £35
Maternity reflexology can help the body cope with the many physical, hormonal and emotional changes that your body goes through during pregnancy. This can include fatigue, nausea, headaches, backache and other conditions associated with pregnancy. Reflexology has been known to help n alleviate or prevent these common complaints and maintain balance during the rapidly changing stages of pregnancy. Research has shown that regular reflexology treatments during pregnancy can shorten the duration of labour, & pain of labour.
Mum & baby reflexology £40
Mums can enjoy a 35 min reflexology treatment followed by a demonstration of reflexology techniques that they can use at home on baby. This is a lovely treatment as a gift for a new parent. The parent gets to have a relaxing and rebalancing treatment and learn reflexology techniques that can help with:
Nutritional Consultation £35
There is so much conflicting advice on what and when we should eat for health, wellness & performannce. As a fully registered nutritionist it is my aim to help you find the best diet for you that fits in with your lifestyle. The initial consultation will look at your nutritional goals and what you are willing and able to do to achieve them. I will help you to untangle the overload of information we recieve into something that is relevant to you and how it can be translated to everyday life. You have the opportunity for a follow up consultation to answer any questions and keep you on track. This can all be online or in person.